With the launch of the new registration plates this September, many businesses will be looking to find a good deal to replace some or all of their fleet. From refrigerated vehicles to Luton vans, from minibuses to lorries, NGI can help you find the best deals around in order to update your fleet and ensure that your particular business needs are met. Also as a Company Director if you or your colleagues are looking for something special and luxurious then there are some fantastic deals for company cars.
Once you’ve made the decision about what vehicles you require, the next important thing to establish is how you are going to finance them. There are a number of options available for business and each one has its pros and cons. We can help you decide which option is best suited to you and help you secure the appropriate finance deal to get you on the road. Two of the most popular options available include:
Hire Purchase (HP)
Hire purchase agreements enable you to make a small deposit followed by regular monthly payments for a set term. The main advantages of this for businesses are:
- Very quick and easy to arrange (typically this will be offered by a car dealership)
- Typically, only a minimal deposit of around 5% of the total cost is needed
- Repayment terms can be very flexible, usually between 12 to 60 months
- Highly competitive and fixed interest rates
Leasing will allow you to basically rent a brand new car over a set period of time at a monthly cost. The advantages of this are:
- The monthly cost for your new car is fixed and will include all servicing and maintenance needs
- Any worries about the car depreciating in value are completely void
- Contracts are very flexible available but typically will run between 12 and 60 months
Whatever your company’s needs why not give us a call and let us guide you through the available options to ensure that you have the right deal, on the right vehicles at the right price. Call us on 01993 706403 or e-mail email@example.com.