Despite recent turbulent times, the number of enquiries to purchase commercial property has seen a continual increase in the last few months.
Businesses that have historically rented their properties are finding landlords are wanting to sell up, this may be due to retirement plans or just releasing equity. Whatever the reason, this change in the market is seeing many business owners having the opportunity to purchase their existing rental properties and they are seizing the opportunity.
The key benefits for owning commercial property is:
- Lower interest rates – there are some very competitive rates available for commercial mortgages
- Capital gains – there are good capital gains benefits which can result in the release of capital growth over a long period as the property prices continue to rise
- Renting potential – you might have additional space which can then be rented to other businesses
- Financial planning – Owning a commercial property can help secure your long-term future
- No “wasted money” – No more monthly fee’s going to another company instead you are continuing to build your financial future
If your business is located in the Oxfordshire or Thames Valley area and you are looking to take out a commercial mortgage, come and speak to one of our advisors and we can talk you through the options available to you. Please call us on 01993 706403 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.