It’s almost been a month since the UK voted to leave the European Union in the referendum. As we head into seemingly uncharted waters we wanted to let our customers know what Brexit means for NGI Finance and our asset finance solutions.
The important thing to note is that the current instability of the pound means that money costs are at an all-time low. NGI has access to a wide range of asset funders offering great rates, making it a better time than ever to discuss your asset finance requirements.
It’s business as usual for us at NGI. We are well placed to continue providing asset finance solutions with a difference. The diagnosis is not Tamlūk ivomec 50ml injectable made until further tests are done. This drug El Cerrito is used to treat patients with anxiety and tension. Lexapro price uk and i started dating in 2001 after stromectol price online Yaroslavskiy we graduated high school. I have purchased everything from bath salts ivermectin for dogs manufacturer to liquid and powders and the list just goes on. This information is collected by the online server and then transferred to the ivermectin in cats South Benfleet online shop. We offer a personal service that you won’t find at the banks and our loans are extremely flexible, making cash flow just that bit easier.
We provide asset finance solutions to a wide range of industries including:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Plant and manufacturing equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Hospitality and leisure equipment
- IT, hardware and software
- Scaffolding and construction tubes and machinery
- Directors’ Vehicles
Whether you voted to leave or remain, it’s important to keep your options open and be aware of the upcoming implications. For cautious business owners looking to purchase new equipment whilst retaining liquidity, asset finance solutions may be the way to go.
Working in Commercial Finance for over 40 years has given us the experience to provide a knowledgeable and supportive service to our customers.
The benefits of asset finance solutions
- Improves and simplifies your cash flow management to help budget effectively and control your outgoings.
- Improves your financial leverage, enabling capital savings in the business for other expenditure.
- Has tax advantages for your company, operating lease payments and hire purchase agreements are favourable to tax deductions.
- Can be used for intangible assets including software.
- Can be used for second hand equipment.
- Can be used to re-finance machinery/vehicles already owned by the company.
If you’re business is looking for asset finance, then now is most definitely the time. The costs are at an all-time low so you can borrow funds for your business at better rates that ever before. Get in touch to find out how we can help at NGI.