What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice finance helps businesses access the funds that they need to maximise opportunities and realise their full potential.
It frees up the capital that would otherwise be tied up in unpaid invoices, meaning these funds can be accessed quickly. So, rather than waiting for payments, you could access the cash you need in as little as 24 hours after you’ve issued an invoice.
Who it’s for?
Your business could benefit from invoice finance if you sell to other businesses and invoice them.
It can apply to all types of businesses in all stages of their life cycle.
Top 5 benefits of invoice finance:
• Improved cash flow by releasing up to 90% of the value of your invoices within 24 hours
• Flexible funding that grows as your sales grow
• Gives you more time to focus on running your business
• Protects you against bad debt caused by the insolvency of your customers
• Support if you’re already trading overseas or looking to expand beyond the UK
Did you know?
- 52% of Britain’s SMEs are owed at least £10,000 each in late payments, restricting their cash flow and causing them to miss out on potential business opportunities
- British SMEs are owed a total of £67.4 billion in unpaid invoices
- 60% of businesses have experienced late payments
- Two-thirds of businesses have had to write off invoices
Talk to us today about how Invoice Finance can help your business 01993 706403